One of the most important aspects of any project is how the system is maintained and run post installation and commissioning. Whilst we hear commonly about failures after hand overs, YIMBY ensures its projects and facilities are operated by the best team of experts and thereby being in compliance to the expectations of the customers as well as with the pollution control board norms.
Operation & Maintenance
- Deputation of service men at project site throughout the duration of contract
- Responsibility of achieving compliance results
- Responsibility of repairs and rework, if any
- Daily, Monthly and Quarterly reports of performance
Annual Maintenance Contracts
- Options of Comprehensive AMC as well as Basic AMC
- Monthly site visit with preventive maintenance of systems
- Remote video or call support to plant operator in case of emergencies
- Responsibility of plant operations on client personnel
In order to introduce sustainable waste management practice amongst the residential societies of Goa, YIMBY launches a decentralised approach to treat the wet waste at its source of generation. This special service called as “YIMBY TREAT” would be as good as a monthly subscription. It consists of a society drum composting & operating model where in a waste shredder and other accessories would be mounted on a vehicle and will treat the wet waste of residential societies which are under the jurisdiction of Municipalities.
- Minimalistic operational cost
- Shredder mounted on a vehicle with composting kits & spare motor
- Service capability of maximum 600 kg/day of wet waste per vehicle
- Minimum contract period of 3 years